A MAIL Group Company
"I like it much better than the previous program. Delivery takes place immediately and my customers are able to respond promptly."
- State Government, Department of Administration
Since 1981 M.A.I.L. Inc. has been processing all types of mail. Ours is the world's fastest system for processing mixed weight mail. We currently manage the mail operations for over 100 businesses in Lafayette and Crawfordsville.
Our Program works like this:
- M.A.I.L. Inc. will meter, seal, barcode via OCR, sort for the largest discount, and deliver your mail to the Post Office.
Barcoding is desirable for two reasons - lower postage rates, faster and more accurate delivery.
- We will also process FedEx shipments, provide preprinted labels, and discount Next Day Air pieces 10%
- We will provide departmental chargeback reports to assist you in cost accounting
- We will provide all USPS forms and supplies for Certified, Registered, Return Receipt. Priority/Express Mail, Etc
- We will keep you apprised of any changes in Postal Regulations that may impact your mail.
- We will be proactive in contacting you when we see inefficiencies in the way mail is sent.
- We will serve as consultants, helping you with everything from mailpiece design to finding the best way to send a given mailpiece.
- We will search out new ways to help you save money on your mailings - See our newest services –confirmdelivery.com.
A companion service to the mailroom management and Presort programs is our courier service. You may have us pick up your mail in the afternoon and/or in the morning from the Post Office. Utilizing these services can provide multiple benefits such as:
- Saves employee time lost in transit, waiting at the Post Office.
- Eliminates mileage costs.
- Eliminates the possibility of employees performing personal business on company time.
- Reduces employers liability exposure.
These are services of the USPS which M.A.I.L. Inc. has enhanced and added to the mailroom management program. The service allows you to confirm both the mailing and delivery events via our secure, password protected website. With this service, you do not need to keep track of long tracking numbers, just the zip for your package. There are no special documents to fill out, just a barcode label to stick on. You get confirmation and the speed of Priority Mail or First Class Mail with much less hassle and lower cost than other premium services. With confirmdelivery.com, you have no certified forms, no return receipts and we supply the envelopes!
- Delivery or Signature Confirmation with Priority Mail is an economical alternative to premium services such as UPS or FedEx
- Use confirmdelivery.com to replace Certified mail and save up to $1.92 per piece.
- If you must use certified, save using our program with Electronic Return Receipt.
A prime factor in getting the best rates and service for your mail is having an up to date and accurate database. M.A.I.L. Inc. offers a variety of services to help you achieve that end. We use state of the art hardware and software components to perform the following services:
- List maintenance - We will maintain your list at our offices and perform edits as you direct. You may have your list returned for review on demand either on a diskette or a sheet list. We can perform limited filtering functions.
- Zip + 4 /Barcode assignment - This process standardizes your addresses, compares them to the USPS database of deliverable addresses and assigns the proper 11 digit delivery point barcode. The Postal Service requires that this process be performed within 90 days of the mailing date to qualify for barcode discounts.
- NCOA processing – This process compares your database to the Postal Service database of changes of address and corrects changes. This information is returned to you. You can choose from different levels of matching.
- LACS processing – This process compares your database to the Postal Service database for matching of areas recently converted to 911
addressing. This corrected information is returned to you.
- DSF processing – This process compares your database to the Postal Service database for verification of valid addresses. This information is returned to you.
- Duplicate Detection - This process identifies and eliminates duplicates. Sensitivity levels can be adjusted from exact match only to near duplicates to one per address.
- Merge/Purge - This process is similar to duplicate detection. We combine/compare 2 databases in order to isolate duplicates for mailing or exclusion.
- Data Conversion - We can convert data files from one format to another to accommodate incompatible systems.
We can help you custom design a list to help you reach your most promising prospects. We broker lists for the large and small list compilers nation-wide. Call us with your target demographic, and we’ll search for the best list.
Contact Virginia Myers
(765)448-4222 Ext. 309
Once your database is ready to go, you need to consider how you are going to address the mail pieces and if they should be personalized. We offer several services from which you can choose.
- Inkjet Printing - This is a process by which the address and barcode information is sprayed directly on the mail piece. This allows the piece to be processed faster and have a more polished look. We can even print in different fonts. While it is a good option for most mail pieces, there are some that won’t be compatible. This is also a good option for
- Label Printing - For those pieces which can’t be inkjet printed, labels are the next best alternative. We even do oversize or custom labels.
We also offer digital color and black and white document and direct mail production. Postcards, letters, flyers are just a few examples of the kinds of things we can produce. Personalization is the key to effective marketing and we can do even small runs economically. Please ask for a quote.
We can take your mailings all the way from concept to delivery or come in anywhere along the way. M.A.I.L. Inc. offers a full complement of services including but not limited to:
Whether it is product or literature, samples or sales, M.A.I.L. Inc. can assist you in achieving a rapid response to your customer’s requests. We can custom design a program to fit your needs in terms of turn around, inventory management, reporting, and data management.
Use our Business Reply Mail permit for surveys, subscriptions, literature requests and more.
M.A.I.L., Inc. www.mail-inc.com
Design by Bolder Design Studio
Delivery Confirmation, Signature Confirmation, Certified Mail, Zip Code, and
Postal Service are trademarks of the © United States Postal Service. All rights
reserved. USPS and First Class Mail are registered trademarks of the © United
States Postal Service. All rights reserved. ERR and Electronic Return Reciept
are trademarks of United Postal Systems Inc. in the United States and/or other
countries. Internet Explorer and ActiveX are trademarks of Microsoft
Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Adobe, and Acrobatic
Reader are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United
States and/or other countries.